Date: 16 December 2017
Time: 12:00 - 19:00
Location: Landguard Fort, IP11 3TW
Felixstowe's BIG festive family treat!
Come and enjoy Christmas at Landguard Fort.
- Visit Father Christmas in his grotto, with a present for every child (entry by
pre-booked timed tickets only).
- Live J.S. and The Lockerbillies Rock and Roll Christmas Party (1700-1900).
- Live music and choirs, including Martlesham Brass Band, Orwell Connection Choir, The Felix Stowaways, Felixstowe Harmonies and Felixstowe Salvation Army Band.
- Craft and gift stalls.
- Seasonal displays, including Felixstowe Museum.
- Felixstowe Country Market and Guide Dogs.
- Snow Queen and 'Olaf'.
- Snow machines.
- Children's storytelling and Fab Faces (face-painting for small charge).
- Christmas Quiz Trail around the Fort.
- Food and Bar (Lions Club of Felixstowe BBQ, Adnams Felixstowe and Bombay Nite).
- All adults and children MUST have a ticket.
- It is advisable to book in advance to guarantee entry.
- PLEASE NOTE: there are NO tickets for a visit to Santa's Grotto on the door.
- Entry on the door is by cash only.
There are two options. Both include entrance to Fort, festive activities and entertainment.
OPTION 1: WITHOUT A VISIT TO SANTA'S GROTTO
OPTION 2: WITH A VISIT TO SANTA'S GROTTO
Please note, there are NO tickets for a visit to Santa's Grotto on the door. To avoid big queues you will not be allowed into the Santa's Grotto queuing area until your entry slot. Please ensure you arrive well before your
30 minute entry slot, as we cannot guarantee entry into Santa's Grotto if you are late. You can only visit Santa's Grotto once.
Please book your 30 minute entry slot for a visit to Santa's Grotto below:
Any other questions? please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org